Last Modified: November 23, 2018
According to the needs of different features, we may collect the information you provided to us. Such as the name or email address you submitted while you register an account, or the problem description you sent to us for customer support. Please make sure that you will not send us or disclose any sensitive information such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health information, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership of past organizations, including trade union memberships.2. Information we collect automatically.
We automatically collect information about you when you use the Services, including but not limited to:
• Device information. Such as your mobile device's brand, model, operating system, system version, Bluetooth settings, internet connection, random-access memory ("RAM"), the application you have installed, the applications you have running in the background, mobile device's advertising ID, activation time and country code of the device etc.
• Information of your use of the services. Such as content displayed to you and whether you clicked on it, advertisements displayed to you and whether you clicked on them, URLs you have visited, notifications that have appeared on your mobile device. According to the needs of specific features, we may read (probably not save) your photos, media and files, use the mobile camera and microphone, get Wi-Fi connection information, device ID etc.
• Information about your account and game progress. Such player profile, the level and equipment information etc.3.Information we collect from our partners.
• Information we receive if you link a third party tool (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) with the Service. Such as account and avatar.
• Information that can help us the better understand the use method of the Services better. We may work with third-party data analysis service provider to know the use frequency and time of the Service. These service providers may collect related information, such as the content you viewed, the linked you jumped to when using our service, and the system information and geography information of your device etc. The information may be transferred to related third-party data analyze service provider and saved by them.
• The Services may include links to third-party websites (such as social media services) where you may be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these third-party websites may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies on the third-party websites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those third-party websites.
How we use and share information
We may use your Information for the following purposes:
1. to provide our services to you. Such as, when you want to reset password, we collect the IMEI code of the device.
2. to assure the safety of products and services we offer via using your information on identification-check, customer services, security, fraud-detection, archives and backups when we are providing you with our services;
3. to help us develop new services and improve our existing services;
4. to analyze data and better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of improving and personalizing our services to better respond your desires and preferences, including language and location setting, personalized services, help and instructions, or other responses to you and other customers on other aspects of our services;
5. to verify software or administer software upgrades;
6. to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
7. to evaluate the effect of advertisements and other marketing scheme we put in our services and improve it, so we can push advertisements you have more interest or better meet your needs,
8. Social feature is an important part of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
9. We disclose your information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, ("Service Providers") who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Services, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
10. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for AndroidBull to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.Ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies
Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising (the 'IDFA'), which are uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use websites and applications.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your desktop computer or mobile device. You can withdraw your consent to cookies by updating the settings within your browser. However, some parts of the Services may not function normally.
• You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android). or you can reset your device's ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device but you will usually find the ad identifier settings under "privacy" or "ads" in your device's settings.
• You can restrict us to collect related information from your devices by changing the "Settings" in the devices.
• You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.Information Security
AndroidBull is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Personal and Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use.Children
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children during using AndroidBull products and services. We do not collect, use or disclose personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may use our website with accompany of your parents or guardians.Privacy Questions